REAGEN™ Ractopamine Strip Test Kit is a qualitative and rapid lateral flow assay designed to detect Ractopamine residues in urine/tissue.
The features of the kit are:
l · High sensitivity
l · High reproducibility
Kit Contents , Kit Storage and Shelf Life
Ractopamine Test Strip
REAGEN™ Ractopamine Strip Test Kit has the capacity for 50(RNS92031) determinations. The shelf life is 12 months when the kit is 4-30℃（Don't freeze）.
Urine :5ng/ml (5ppb)
Tissue: 3ng/ml (3ppb)
Required Materials Not Provided With the Kit
l Centrifuge tube(50mL/2mL)
1. Take a clear fresh and uncontaminated urine sample directly for testing (Note: Do not test the urine immediately after refrigeration. The urine sample must be collected in a clean, dry, plastic urine cup or glass container that does not contain any preservatives, such as a urine sample If it is turbid, it can be processed by centrifugation at 4000r/min for 5min before being tested. If the urine sample cannot be detected in time, it can be stored at 2～8℃ for 24 hours. Long-term storage needs to be frozen at -20℃. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples. )
1. Weigh 5±0.05 g tissue, add 5g anhydrous sodium sulfate, then add 5ml acetonitrile, shake for 3min;
2. Centrifuge at 4000r/min for 10min,
3. Take 4ml supernatant in another clean container, 56℃ air flow or After drying in a nitrogen stream,
4. Reconstitute it with 0.3ml of three-distilled water, shake and mix for 1 min, and use the dissolved liquid directly for detection.